It is no secret that Oracle OpenWorld is one of the biggest business tech conferences in the world. Despite its scale, this year’s focus is on you. One of our key objectives for OpenWorld this year is making it a better learning opportunity for you, improving your individual journey on the path to greater knowledge.
And nothing says learning quite like Oracle University. So here’s what they have planned for you.
Back by Popular Demand: Oracle University OpenWorld and JavaOne Pre-Conference Training
In previous years, many Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne attendees have traveled to San Francisco early in order to take advantage of Oracle University’s popular Pre-Conference Training Seminars. In fact, you do not have to be registered for the main conference at all. Many local participants join the pre-conference training to explore what’s new first-hand from Oracle University in-house experts and even spend time with friends who may be coming in for the conference to learn new relevant skills.
This year you can attend Oracle University’s deep-dive training seminars to explore popular Oracle technology. These seminars will help you learn Oracle technology from one of our top instructors, and review topics that customers have expressed a deep interest in.
Choose one full-day seminar from the following list of expert-led sessions. Each session includes a lecture, whiteboarding and demos. Copies of instructor slides will be made available following the session. You will also get the chance to network with attendees who have similar interests and learn tips and tricks about exciting technology only available from Oracle.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
When: Sunday, October 1, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Where: Golden Gate University, San Francisco
Register Today: View the session details and register here.
Choose from the list of Cloud and On-Premises subjects and spend the day getting up to speed with the latest information available. Select an expert led session below to view details:
- Oh BI The Way: Just an Overview of Business Intelligence Cloud. No Big Deal. View Details
- Java SE 9 New Features (beta) View Details
- Your Database Cloud Service 101: Security Architecture & Methodology View Details
- Oracle Database 12c: New Innovations and Features of Oracle Database R1 and R2 View Details
- Oracle Database 12c R2: Performance Tuning Enhancements Overview View Details
- That Time You Migrated to the Oracle Database Cloud Service . . . View Details
- Knock Knock. It’s Your Financials Cloud Reporting Tools & Here’s What They Want View Details
- Getting Flexible with your Extensibility inside HCM Cloud Service. Namaste. View Details
- Java Cloud Your Way: Design and Architect Your Robust Enterprise Applications. View Details
- Lift & Shift- Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) View Details
- Your DevOps First Date: Getting Started with Oracle Cloud Development View Details
- Fidget with Oracle Sales Cloud: Customize Objects with Sandboxes, Composers & Scripts View Details
- Enhance the PeopleSoft User Experience with the Fluid User Interface View Details
- Oracle Big Data Fundamentals View Details
- Oracle Database: Tracing, Tuning and Interpreting SQL Plans View Details
Be sure to sign up for these can’t-miss sessions in advance—we expect them to be very popular!